• TREMITI ISLANDS : The Sea and the pristine clear water of these islands seems to push all the tourists to stop and do not go away anymore . The quakes are four islands and a handful of limestone islets , shaped by wind and waves in a crystal clear sea.
• MARINE CAVES : you embark directly from the bay you can visit the caves , this is the best way to see the coast of the Gargano, especially the piece between Vieste and Mattinata , 40 kilometers of high and indented coast . After Vieste , the first beach is close to the tourist center " The Gattarella ", a center located near a natural park and over a wide area , with pine forest of tall trees and Mediterranean plants .
• SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO : is a place of pilgrimage since the convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie hosted the Saint Padre Pio of Pietrelcina . Puglia has always been a place of pilgrimage , thanks to the presence of numerous shrines throughout the region .
• MONTE SANT'ANGELO : ancient cultural heart of Gargano, quaint place to customs and traditions and religious center that has developed around the Sanctuary of Saint Michael the Archangel, one of the oldest in Christendom.
• UMBRA FOREST : impresses with the beauty of the specimens , the silence and the solitude that reigned , broken only by the singing of myriads of birds and the sound of the trees shook in the wind. It is one of the greatest natural jewels of southern Italy ( 10,000 Ha) there are , among other things, many parking areas , walking trails and a visitor center with an exhibition of important prehistoric artifacts found in the area , as well as the representation , with stuffed specimens of the local fauna.